Nationwide Level 3 Alert
Taiwan's nationwide Level 3 alert for COVID-19 has been extended to June 14.
The following are measures that are implemented under a Level 3 alert:
- Wearing of masks at all times outdoors
- Indoor gatherings limited to five people
- All places of business and public venues are shuttered, with the exception of essential services, police departments, hospitals, and government buildings
- Masks and social distancing required at all businesses or venues that remain open
- In areas where community transmission has taken place, residents are restricted to a set perimeter and must submit to COVID-19 testing