Objective: Discuss about EA draft of Part III Criterion C
Date: Monday, June 1, 2020
Time: 3:30 pm
Victoria – Director, International Affairs and Accreditation
Wilson – Manager, Accreditation Project
Ada – Coordinator, International Affairs and Accreditation
Janice – Coordinator, International Affairs and Accreditation
Discussed about Criterion C
1. Victoria summarized the draft of Criterion C
2. Ada and Janice shared the information in regard to our school’s commitment to diversity, globalization and corporate social responsibility.
- Growth of inbound student, mandarin courses and night sessions for foreign students
- Partner schools and growing number of each year
- Activities host by other divisions to support underprivileged community and policies regarding environmental sustainability
● Janice will complete table 1 of Criterion D, create Appendix B and D for collecting financial data.
● Ada will translate school focus and development goal of Appendix C
● The IAA team will meet again for questions in Part III Criterion E.
Meeting adjourned at 4:00